Round About Portland

Read along as I experience life.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A taste of Kenya

Yes, I know this old blog is pretty well forgotten, and at the moment I don't have the motivation to expound upon the evils of shrink-wrapped potatoes. Hopefully I'll at least post some pictures of my trip to Portland soon, but that's up to my boyfriend, who is being a digital picture hog right now.

In the meantime, I thought I would share some videos. I finally joined the YouTube community last month. I posted some Kenyan dance videos, including a popular gospel song, because I thought my friends in America would get endless amusement out of the orchestrated praise Jesus choirs. It turns out that only Peace Corps volunteers find this sort of thing funny. Still, it's been quite a hit with the Kenyans - I've had nearly 5000 views of the gospel video, and there's been a running commentary on another video about whether the African hip-hop artist Mr. Nice is actually talented or chronically lame. I'm going with the latter. Anyway, feel free to enjoy any or all of my postings:

Amy's YouTube Videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home