Amy and Nick's Ukulele Funtime Lunch Hour
Welcome, friends. Recently, we've had some nice spring weather here in Portland, and one way I get to enjoy it is by stepping outside with my coworker Nick for a little ukulele fun time. He plays and sings. I try to sing too. Next week, I may even add a shaker egg into the mix. Nick has posted some of the videos he's made online. The ones with just him are much better, but since this is my blog, I'm posting one with the both of us. Hurry and watch it! Youtube already removed our last video together, because apparently Van Morrison is a spoilsport with nothing better to do than to surf the internet and remove all performances of his songs from existence. You are all better off for not having to see it anyway. It was our first run-through, and I gave up 2 verses into it, but stayed in frame looking bored through Nick's performance. I'm sorry to report, ladies, that Nick is happily married, so don't call and ask me for his number.


4 Comments:
Oh, and yes. I dyed my hair brown. Chocolate actually.
Very nice.
You know, I was raised in Portland and I don't remember any rainforest/jungle being downtown. Where in the world do you work with all them birdies hangin' out?
It may come as a shock, but this beautiful little courtyard is in the hideously designed Lloyd District. Who'd think you could find anything divine on the upper east side?
ENVY
Post a Comment
<< Home